Enjoy the full effects of this amazing antioxidant with 100% Vitamin C, a powder of form of pure L-Ascorbic Acid.
Vitamin C is an incredibly beneficial skincare ingredient, well known for its brightening and collagen promoting effects. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects against free radical damage and other stressors that age skin. Collagen and elastin production is boosted, resulting in firmer skin and a more youthful complexion.
Mix Crystal Clear into your leave on water-based products, such as Hy 5 Serum, Fresh Face Day Cream or Glow Potion.
Many Vitamin C products are either unstable due to the presence of water, heat and sunlight, or do not contain the pure L-Ascorbic Acid form of Vitamin C. This powder formulation guarantees a fresh and pure dose of Vitamin C to the skin with every application. Best of all, you can control the amount of Vitamin C you use for your individual skin and say hello to DIY bespoke skincare.
Key Benefits –
Vitamin C may:
- Calm, heal, and strengthen skin
- Provide anti-ageing antioxidant protection and healing
- Promote collagen and elastin production to firm skin
- Even skin tone and brighten the complexion
- Work particularly well on dull, ageing, pigmented skin
- Lighten and brighten dark spots and acne
Vitamin C 100% is suitable for all skin types. However, it works particularly well on those with ageing, dull, acne, and pigmented complexions, as Vitamin C is particularly effective at repairing damage and treating uneven skin tone. Dark spots on skin are brightened, and fine lines and wrinkles are softened and smoothed by the collagen boost.
- A tingling sensation can be expected after application. Alter the amount so that you find what’s right for your skin. Start with a grain of rice portion.
- Overuse can cause redness and peeling.
- Store away from heat, water and light to avoid oxidation and spoilage and secure lid tightly.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- Recommended for night time use, 1-2 times weekly.
- After cleansing, mix a tiny amount (no more than the size of a grain of rice) into your palm. Add a few drops of water to dissolve the powder. Then add a pump of your favourite water based serum and mix in your palm. (Hy 5 Serum is our favourite! The product must be water based, as the powder will only dissolve in water not oil.
- Take a couple of minutes to massage combined products into skin well, avoiding the eye area.
- You may notice the Vitamin C has left your skin slightly sticky or matte.
- Let absorb and follow with your oil based serum or moisturiser. Mermaid Facial Oil or Cloud 9 Beauty Balm are our favourites!
- Thoroughly wash hands after application.
Recommended for Skin Types: