Enjoy the full effects of this amazing antioxidant with 100% Vitamin C, a powder of form of pure L-Ascorbic Acid.
Vitamin C is an incredibly beneficial skincare ingredient, well known for its brightening and collagen promoting effects. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects against free radical damage and other stressors that age skin. Collagen and elastin production is boosted, resulting in firmer skin and a more youthful complexion.
Mix Crystal Clear into your leave on water-based products, such as Hy 5 Serum, Fresh Face Day Cream or Glow Potion.
Many Vitamin C products are either unstable due to the presence of water, heat and sunlight, or do not contain the pure L-Ascorbic Acid form of Vitamin C. This powder formulation guarantees a fresh and pure dose of Vitamin C to the skin with every application. Best of all, you can control the amount of Vitamin C you use for your individual skin.
Key Benefits –
- Calms, heals, and strengthens skin
- A high concentration of Vitamin C
- Provides anti-ageing antioxidant protection and healing
- Promotes collagen and elastin production to firm skin
- Evens skin tone and brightens the complexion
- Works particularly well on dull, ageing, pigmented skin
Vitamin C 100% is suitable for all skin types. However, it works particularly well on those with ageing, dull, and pigmented complexions, as Vitamin C is particularly effective at repairing damage and treating uneven skin tone. Dark spots on skin are brightened, and fine lines and wrinkles are softened and smoothed by the collagen boost. To see results from Vitamin C on your skin, use up to twice daily as part of your morning and nightly skincare routine and start noticing improvements to the tone and texture of your skin after a few weeks.
- A tingling sensation can be expected after application. Alter the amount so that you find what’s right for your skin.
- Can be used daily, recommended to use in the evening. Overuse can cause redness and peeling.
- Store away from heat, water and light to avoid oxidation and spoilage and secure lid tightly.
- Recommended for night time use.
- After cleansing, mix a tiny amount (no mare than the size of a grain of rice) into your serum. The product must be water based, as the powder will only dissolve in water not oil. Mix it into a leave on product, so that your skin reaps the full benefits of Vitamin C. Hy 5 Serum is our favourite!
- Take a couple of minutes to massage combined products into skin well, avoiding the eye area.
- You may notice the Vitamin C has left your skin slightly sticky or matte.
- Let absorb and follow with your oil based serum or moisturiser. Mermaid Facial Oil is our favourite!
- Thoroughly wash hands after application.
- Use sun protection during the day.
Recommended for Skin Types: